Enjoy a half day exploring the scenic California Delta on this guided experience that includes a behind the scenes tour of a pear cidery, a custom tasting and snack, lunch at family owned winery and custom guided wine tasting with cheese, jams and chocolate pairings. Vegan and non-alcoholic options available.
Midtown Walking Food Tour
Walking food and art tour
Drink pairings available
- Adult Ages 13+ • No alcohol included
- Adult - Alcohol Included Ages 21+ • Alcohol Included
- Child Ages 6 - 12
- Free Child Ages 5 and under are Free
Indulge in delicious food in Sacramento
Discover Sacramento’s eclectic food scene with us on this guided walking food tour. On this 2.5 to 3 hour experience you will stroll along Sacramento’s Midtown tree lined streets and enjoy 3 – 4 small plates selected just for you. Along the way we will see some of Sacramento’s best street art.
Midtown Sacramento is the heart of Sacramento’s food scene, with tree lined streets, street art, and boutiques, it’s the place to be. Our city is one of the most diverse cities in the country and our food scene represents that. You may taste Thai or Korean food, Spanish Tapas, trendy ‘hot chicken’, Mediterranean delights, low country southern dishes, and world class sweets on this eclectic culinary tour. Come hungry and ready to try local favorites and discover something new.
We happily accommodate dietary needs such as vegan, vegetarian and gluten free as well as allergies. Please notify via email in advance of your tour.
The Tour includes:
★ Small delicious plates at 4 – 6 restaurants (you will have the equivalent to a full meal or more by the end – come hungry!)
★ 3 curated craft cocktails or (non alcoholic) mocktails (or beer or wine) ONLY with alcohol included ticket
★ Guided experience with knowledgeable guide
★ Viewing some of Midtown’s best street art
★ A relaxing few hours to indulge in Sacramento’s Midtown food and beverage scene
What to Expect:
● This is a walking tour. Each guest will walk approximately 1.5 miles, broken
up into 10 – 15 minutes chunks. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
● Guests under the age of 21 are welcome but may not consume alcohol.
● Vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and allergies can be accommodated. Please contact us BEFORE your tour about any dietary needs.
● You’ll spend 2.5-3 hours enjoying some of the best cocktails in Sacramento (3 – 4 4oz
cocktails or mocktails, beer or wine) and small plates at 3 – 4 stops. The
portions are ample and you will be full by the end of the tour.
● The maximum number of people on this tour is 10 people. Contact us if you
have a larger group to inquire about a private tour.
● The tour will not operate with fewer than 4 people. In the event the tour
does not get booked for 4 people we will contact you the day before your
tour date to reschedule, or to provide a refund.
● Every guest must sign a waiver before experiencing the tour. This will be
emailed to you in advance. If you are booking for a group, please forward the
waiver on to others in your group.
● Contact us with any questions or inquiries at 916-905-0031.