Downtown Mural and Art Walk
Street art walking tour
- Adult Ages 13+ • No alcohol included
- Child Ages 6 - 12
- Free Child Ages 5 and under are Free
Get up close to some of Sacramento’s world class murals and street art
See and learn about Sacramento’s world class murals and art on this family friendly guided walking tour in Downtown Sacramento. You will learn about our famous murals, street art and sculptures created by artists from all over the world. We share a special sweet treat with you at the end of this fun excursion.
Sacramento is committed to celebrating public art and bringing it into people’s everyday lives. Public art has the power to spark conversation, engage the community, support artists and beautify a city. There is no better way to take in these works of art than on foot, so that you can get up close, linger and take photos. Through a renowned mural project, Wide Open Walls, the city has gained notoriety around the world for its murals by local and international artists. On this tour we share with you murals and other art created by artists from all over the world, including local Sacramento artists.
The Tour includes:
★ Knowledgeable local guide
★ Amazing photo opportunities
★ See up to 15 – 18 murals and sculptures
★ History about Sacramento’s mural project Wide Open Walls and artist biographies
★ A sweet treat at the end
★ A fun couple of hours to experience world class street and public art
What to Expect:
● This is a walking tour. Each guest will walk approximately 2 miles, with periods of standing. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes. Depending on where you park you may walk up to 2.5 miles.
● Note that we will end the tour in a different spot than where we begin. We will end at 500 David J Stern Walk, Sacramento, CA
● This tour happens regardless of the weather, unless severe, so please dress comfortably. We suggest wearing a hat and bringing a reusable water bottle
● This tour lasts about 1.5 hours.
● There are few opportunities to use the restroom on this tour.
● The maximum number of people on this tour is 24 people. Contact us if you
have a larger group to inquire about a private tour.
● The tour will not operate with fewer than 4 people. In the event the tour does not get booked for 4 people we will contact you the day before your tour date to reschedule or to provide a refund.
● Every guest must sign a waiver before experiencing the tour. This will be
emailed to you in advance. If you are booking for a group, please forward the
waiver on to others in your group.
● Contact us with any questions or inquiries at 916-905-0031.