- Most Popular
Farm to Table Midtown Tour
Walking food tour
- Adults Ages 13+ | No Alcohol Included
- Adults - Alcohol Included Ages 21+ | Includes 3 Drink Pairings
- Children Ages 12 and Under
Connect with Sacramento Through Food
Discover why Sacramento is ground zero for the farm to fork movement and taste delicious bites on this walking food tour through Midtown.
- Enjoy up to six tastings from some of Sacramento’s leading chefs in the farm to fork movement.
- Learn about the inspiration of the dishes you will be tasting and where the ingredients come from.
- Hear about the rich agriculture this area is famous for and how chefs are partnering with local growers.
- Stroll around Midtown in the City of Trees while learning a little bit about our history and culture.
- Upgrade your ticket to enjoy three to four drink pairings along the way.
What to Expect
On this tour, you explore beautiful Midtown while learning about the farm to fork movement, slow food and the cuisine of some of our top local chefs. You taste plates from award-winning establishments that are committed to sourcing locally grown produce. Along the way, you discover Midtown’s rich arts scene and hear a little local history.
Our guides treat you to insider knowledge about the dishes you sample and the inspiration behind them. You may taste a lamb and mushroom slider, a seasonal hummus plate drizzled with olive oil crafted by NorCal Native Americans, or melt-in-your-mouth hand-made couverture chocolate. Don’t forget to get the Adult + Drinks ticket to add alcoholic drinks to your day.
You end the tour with a full belly and the satisfaction of a day well spent indulging in Sacramento’s burgeoning food scene.
- The tour runs for about three hours.
- The distance from the first stop to the last stop is about 1.4 miles. Depending on where you park, your total trip could be more.
- You will be walking between establishments on city sidewalks. At most stops, we will sit and enjoy the food. Some stops, depending on circumstances, will require standing.
- Most stops have restrooms.
- Water will be provided at almost every stop, and if you purchased a VIP ticket for drinks, you will also receive three to four alcoholic beverages at three stops.
- We offer vegetarian options on this tour, but unfortunately we can’t meet everyone’s needs. But please do let us know if you have any kind of severe food allergies before the tour.